 Robotics / 23683
    Re: AFOL/Mindstorms stagnation (Was Re: FLL not allowing NQC) —Mr S
   (...) This is exactly what I'm doing for my robot. Mindsensors.com has an interface that will control two R/C servo motors using an IR interface. I'm building one that will use a modified 9v battery box (includes voltage regulator) and IR interface (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)