 Robotics / 23582
    Re: RIS 2.0 Problems
   I will look into it. They haven't come and tried to sell it to me, yet. If this is generally available then I do not see any reason why it should not be made part of the allowed tools. It wasn't on the list this last season. I will look for it (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RIS 2.0 Problems —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Exactly what are you refering to, here? Robolab? NQC? It's not clear what message you're replying to. Steve (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)