 Robotics / 23565
Re: RIS 2.0 Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:04:03 GMT

NQC bears a stronger resemblance to contemporary programming languages
than Lego's development tools do, and a person who is already familiar
with programming in any real computer programming language will probably
be more productive with NQC than with Lego's tools.  This would
translate to what would be perceived by others as a competitive
advantage in using NQC, even though the actual advantage is that the
person is simply a better computer programmer, and would therefore
reflect poorly on Lego's offering of tools.