 Robotics / 23523
  Re: Great Ball Contraption modules

Philo, those are great! (...) Inspiration overload found here: (URL) regards, /Tobbe (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Great Ball Contraption modules

I will admit to having spent a huge amount of time on the kugelbahn site. The kids love some of it, but find it a bit abstract, compared with the raw videos which were on Steve's site before the bandwidth was pulled. They did have a few ideas, and I (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)