 Robotics / 2347
2346  |  2348
Subject:
RcxCC Font and Port problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:15:02 GMT

Jim, and others,

Font size (and type) can be changed in RcxCC version 2.0. Go to the
preferences (in the Edit) menu and in the Editor tab click on Font.
Choose whatever you like. The setting is saved.

Concerning ports, RcxCC uses the spirit.ocx, nqcc does not. If
spirit.ocx cannot use your COM3 port (which seems to be the case because
the lego software does not work either) than RcxCC does not work either.
But because nqcc does the communication itself it might not have the
problem. Unfortunately, I cannot change this.

Finaly a remark for CyberMaster users. Due to some error in RcxCC you
cannot use any of the Tools before you downloaded a program to the
robot. I will correct this in the next release.

Mark Overmars
http://www.cs.uu.nl/~markov/lego/