 Robotics / 23460
    Sensor Resistance Readings and Circuit Descriptions —Mark Bellis
   I've added a graph of RCX/Cybermaster sensor resistance vs raw reading to my brickshelf gallery: (URL) There are 3 lines on the graph, with the resistance values on a log axis. The blue plusses are the actual readings. The pink triangles are a first (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)