 Robotics / 23457
  Re: using PWM output to control Lego motors

(...) Thank you, this clarifies things for me quite a lot. I was thinking that PWM was PWM, but now I see the important difference -- one is a means of transmitting data, and the other is a means for controlling current (integrated over many (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: using PWM output to control Lego motors

(...) The signals output by the RC receiver will drive servos or RC motor speed controllers. The signal consists of a pulse of 1-2ms width in an 18ms cycle. For a servo, 1ms corresponds to 45 degrees turn one way, 1.5ms to centre and 2ms to 45 (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)