 Robotics / 23432
    Re: Modular RC kits? —Brian Davis
   (...) I don't think LEGO has anything specificly (they *used* to have a three-channel RC system, but it's hard to find. However, there's a third-party device that might fit your problem: (URL) not personally used it, but it sounds like you might be (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Modular RC kits? —Joe Strout
   (...) It sounds great (apart from the odd frequency -- I wonder if they're using Radiotronix boards?), but in order to use it, I'd have to actually get one -- and HiTechnic dropped off the face of the earth several years ago, nest pas? Best, - Joe (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)