 Robotics / 23417
23416  |  23418
Subject:
First LEGO League on My Local NPR Radio Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:36:48 GMT

Dear All,

Last night (Jan. 27th) on my local NPR radio station they talked with a local
man who last year led a team from New Hampshire to victory at the FIRST Lego
League Competition.  I recorded this program (25 to 30 minutes) and I was
wondering if anybody would be interested in listening to it, if so the MP3 file
is approximately 60MB and I do not have the ability to host it.  If anybody can
host the file (and is interested) let me know.

From the radio program's web site:

"NH'S International Lego Champions
Last year, Ken Streeter led a team of NH middle school students to victory at
the International FIRST Lego League Competition. This year, Mindstorms Mayhem
has once again taken the New Hampshire State title and is headed back to the
international stage."

Bryan B.
crazycoins@juno.com

P.S.  I am sorry if I made a mistake in sending this and/or should not have sent
this, this is my first time sending to the list...  I am not a web person...