 Robotics / 23395
    Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC —Eric Sophie
   (...) This is wonderful! Thank you for building the Famous Robot! One year and a half!? I respect your dedication! (...) That is a great feeling. Now we can see your completed work and imagine the time and effort it must have taken you. (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC —Stefan Naepflin
   (...) Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to hear this from you.. (...) First I built the hands as a copy from the Jama pics. So I could easily see and understand how the really works. They bending mechanism was cool but for johnnys hand it was not (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)