 Robotics / 23391
  Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC

(...) Compressed air can either be expensive (from the little cans) or sometimes has traces of oil in it from the compressor. What I have had good luck with are camelhair brushes. If you buy makeup brushes it is sometimes possible to get rounded (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC

(...) Thank you very mutch (...) I think so. My first prototype modules have been build using black bricks because I did not own enough greys. Then I detected Bricklink.. :-) Steven (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)