 Robotics / 23390
    Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) Congratulations, this is an amazing achievement! I've been seeing "Johnny's" progress on Brickshelf from time to time. It would be cool to see this one in person, to get the full effect of the massive scale. I even picked up some good (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Compressed air can either be expensive (from the little cans) or sometimes has traces of oil in it from the compressor. What I have had good luck with are camelhair brushes. If you buy makeup brushes it is sometimes possible to get rounded (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC —Stefan Naepflin
   (...) Thank you very mutch (...) I think so. My first prototype modules have been build using black bricks because I did not own enough greys. Then I detected Bricklink.. :-) Steven (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)