 Robotics / 23219
    Re: balancing bot —John Hay
   Hi Dan, (...) I have also been playing with it the last week or so and got it to work. At the end I used Steve's legway.c program with everything except the balancing removed and used the raw sensor values, tweaked a bit. That together with two (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: balancing bot —dan miller
   thanks much for the links! Using a mod of Frederic Siva's code, I've managed to get my bot somewhat stable. It wobbles around like a drunken sailor but basically stays up. I've got a movie file of it careening around the floor for about a minute (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)