 Robotics / 23107
  Re: Why NQC over Robolab?

(...) I'm not very familiar with Robolab so I can't give you a direct comparison between the two. But I can say a few things about NQC that might help. With NQC you write programs in a more traditional style of programming (ala C, C++, C#, Java, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Why NQC over Robolab?

An IDE is an Integrated Development Environment. Basically a software suite sporting an editor with colorcoding, a built-in compiler and a debugger. Sometimes a complete reference is included too. Examples are MS Visual C++, or Borland Delphi. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Why NQC over Robolab?

(...) Integrated Development Environments. Typically, an IDE consists of a compiler, a text editor, debugger, build system - all the tools a programmer needs rolled up into one huge tool. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- HomeEmail: (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Why NQC over Robolab?

(...) Robolab is an example of an IDE as well. Tom (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)