 Robotics / 23097
RE: Spybotics Articles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:08:16 GMT

Orion robots would be more than happy to host them.

How happy would you be for them to be converted to other formats?

Orionrobots is  at http://orionrobots.co.uk.

To add content, log in and create a user blog, or a file gallery.

Kind regards,
Danny (aka Orion)
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - inspiring creativity and building robot communities
-----Original Message-----
    From: "Alex"<lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
    Sent: 23/11/04 15:59:36
    To: "lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com"<lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com>
    Subject: Spybotics Articles

    Hi,

    I have created couple of Articles/Tutorials on Spybotics. Some of them are
    normal articles while some of them are in the format of "Talking
    Presentations" (made from Power point 2000) using Microsoft Agents. Actually
    I made them for my son and I am glad if anybody could use them to their
    studies. I am wondering that if there is any place that I can place there
    for public use since I don't have my own web-site. (Of course after an
    evaluation of the articles/presentations.)

    Regards

    Alex Jayasundara
    Gresham Computing
    Canada