 Robotics / 2304
  Re: Mindstorms FAQ

I'll second that on the LegOS and Win32 John A. Donaldson (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms FAQ

Folks, (...) me! (...) for (...) Please see my post of 5 Jan entitled "New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics". It describes a great place where an FAQ can be constructed. This is also the place to list all the third party development tools. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)