 Robotics / 22992
  Book reviews of this?

Does anyone have any experience with this text? (URL) seems like a good text for the basics on up (and the "teaser" looks good), but I'd like to have some first-person accounts. (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Book reviews of this?

I have sent a msg. to publisher asking when the 4 chapters will be available. Will let you know when I hear back from them. Lamar ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Sunday, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)