 Robotics / 22969
    Re: Don't forget to VOTE !!!! —Russell Nelson
   Rob Hendrix writes: > I was referring to the message I was replying to and the SPAM messages that > have trickled over in the past from crynwyr to lugnet. Crynwr. I've changed the moderation system so that shouldn't happen anymore. If it does, send (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Don't forget to VOTE !!!! —Rob Hendrix