 Robotics / 22938
  RE: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms

Our Toys R Us has them for $99 (2.0) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf Of James Wilson Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 10:27 AM To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com Subject: Best / cheapest (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms

You can't throw out a teaser like that without saying where!!!! -Rob A> (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms

Toys R Us in Lubbock, Texas... Several parents have reported them for $99 and are buying them for Christmas for some of my students. I would assume many of the Toys R Us Stores are doing similarly, as they have in the past. Or maybe they would match (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms

(...) Ok, since I see the dam about to burst from this announcement... If your TRU does not have any of these, then go to the Customer Service Desk and ask nicely (very nicely) if they would look up a SKN number and see if any other stores nearby (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms

Unfortunately, our Toys R Us in Austin (at least the south one) hasn't carried RIS at all for the past year... I hope TLG has something in the works soon, because this can't be a good sign. Russ -----Original Message----- From: Liz Bilbro (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)