 Robotics / 22884
  How to store a program

Hello Lego Friends I would like to download and to store a litte program (just make a beep) on the robot. I already know how to send it to the robot. But how can I store it on the robot? Does somebody know how to do that? Perhabs somebody knows a (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to store a program

(...) what software/firmwae ar you using? With the standard firmware(rcx code,nqc,robolab...), brickOS and leJos this is the same. just download and press "Run". In pbForth you execute as you send, but you would know that. thomas (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)