 Robotics / 22880
Re: ROBOLAB 2.5.4 Now Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:35:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jerry Kalpin wrote:
Can anyone tell us if ROBOLAB 2.5.4 is much improved?  I already have 2.5.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

The major gain is that 2.5.4 now works with the drastically improved National
Instruments LabVIEW 7 engine. The graphical platform is much easier to
manipulate. For example, switching the cursor tool is done automatically,
LabVIEW being capable of detecting the context itself. Wiring becomes easier
too. When moving over icon-terminals, the possible connections are highlighted,
hints are added... Broken wires are better recognizeable... This makes ROBOLAB
programming much more comfortable.

Try it