 Robotics / 22862
    My Experience Building Jin Sato's MIBO —Paul S. D'Urbano
   I'm sure MIBO is old news to many folks since this amazing robot dog was introduced by Jin Sato at least 5 years ago, but I figured I'd share my experiences with building MIBO for those folks who aren't familiar with MIBO or are still interested. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Pics, if you are interested, of my robot JACK —Mr S
   If you are interested, I finally figured out my mistake in uploading to brickshelf.com. The pics were taken with a webcam, so the quality of the pictures is nothing to brag about. Anyway, the link is: (URL) you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)