 Robotics / 22844
    Re: RCX 2.0 Power Supply —Mark Riley
   (...) Thanks for pointing that out, Philo. I think I'll stick to the non-hopped up version! :-) (...) Hopefully you didn't find this out the hard way... Mark (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: RCX 2.0 Power Supply —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) A friend did the mistake for me... but I had to repair a few of his RCXs! The connector he used to plug an external supply was prone to be shorted (on RCX side) when he unplugged it. It was only several fuses later that we understood the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, FTX)