 Robotics / 22704
    Re: Competitive MINDSTORMS: Now in a store near you! —Brian Davis
   (...) Given what you say in the boxed text, do you ever use logical AND in a program? (...) Well, here's the code in question. I've removed blank lines, but the spacing & punctuation is preserved: task Crash() { SetPriority(1); while(true) { (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Competitive MINDSTORMS: Now in a store near you! —David Perdue
   (...) Truthfully, I rarely use any type of AND, so I can't really say! :) (...) Excellent observation! I guess, when I was creating the code, I just decided to put that code in with the Crash task. You can however, place it elsewhere where it won't (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)