 Robotics / 2264
    Re: Questions about Differential —Alex Wetmore
   The service pack is set #5229 (at least according to (URL) is about what I remember the Super Car costing at TRU a few years ago (1994 or 1995). I know that they've gone up a lot since then (on the used market). alex -----Original Message----- From: (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)