 Robotics / 22606
  Re: USB Tower

(...) Yup... I've been using LeJOS and the USB based tower in Linux in 2.6.x since January or so of this year. (...) Actually, it not only sounds like piracy, what you are suggesting _is_ piracy. Sorry... you are asking someone to do something that (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: USB Tower

(...) It doesn't sound like Alberto was trying to break the law. Alberto, at one point, LEGO was selling an upgrade kit for about $25. Their customer service is very helpful. If you contact them, they should be able to tell you how to get the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: USB Tower

(...) Nice. I'll try to do that. If I can't make it work, I'll anoy you to help me :-) THanks, (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: USB Tower

(...) That was not the idea... (...) If I can make it work on linux, I'll not need the windows software O:-) So, first let me test it. Then, I'll contact LEGO. Thanks. (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics)