 Robotics / 22605
22604  |  22606
Subject:
USB Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:19:46 GMT

Hi

I have a 1.5 invention set with a serial tower. Meanwhile, my laptop do
not have a serial plug. Then, I brought a usb tower.

Now, I would like to know:
  - anybody using usb tower with linux kernel 2.6.x?
  - although this can sound as piracy, can anybody get me a iso anywhere
from the CD that comes with a mindstorm with usb tower?

Thanks
Alberto
--
Alberto Simões

Much as I hate to say it, the Computer Science view of language design
has gotten too inbred in recent years. The Computer Scientists should
pay more attention to the Linguists, who have a much better handle on
how people prefer to communicate.
             --Larry Wall