 Robotics / 22582
  The Jamocklaquat - Original Construction Images are back!

Hello, hello, hello, happy day. The Jamocklaquat's original construction images are back on Brickshelf! For reasons I cannot stomach to explain, they were removed. However, they are back up now. (URL) Try as I may, I have to create new pictures of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: The Jamocklaquat - Original Construction Images are back!

Woohoo! Congrats Eric. I'm truly happy to see Jama back up. I hope that puts an end to your turmoil. Mark (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: The Jamocklaquat - Original Construction Images are back!

(...) Eric, Congratulations on getting Jama back on LUGNET. Things are now right in the world. Kevin (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)