 Robotics / 2252
2251  |  2253
Subject:
Three cheers for Dr. Mark Overmars !!! !!! !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:45:59 GMT

Mark Overmars wrote:

RCX COMMAND CENTER

I am happy to announce Version 2.0 of the RCX Command
Center. Version 2.0 is a major improvement over Version 1.0
with many new and extended features.

RCX Command Center *was* great ... and *now* it is much
better!
- - - Nick - - -