 Robotics / 22472
  Re: BricxCC & downloading NQC programs failing

Hi John and all the other members, yes, we got exactly this error in our teachers workshop today. We wrote a few programs on PCs with Windows98. Therefore we used Bricxcc 3.3.7.7 and usb towers. And we got the error you wrote about. The programs (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC & downloading NQC programs failing

(...) You should look at the LEGO USB Tower control panel Applet. On the Advanced tab there are fields where you can change these timeout values. John Hansen (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)