 Robotics / 22458
For sale: 8462 Tow Truck and 9719 RIS 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 14:59:32 GMT

I hope this is appropriate for the list for the list, but if
anyone in Finland and is interested in the 8462 Tow Truck (lots of
pneumatic parts) and 9719 Robotics Invention System 1.0 (the cord
of the IR tower is broken) I have those for sale. There should
be no parts missing, but the parts are mixed in the boxes
so I'd rather sell them together.

The boxes are located in Helsinki. Price together 100e.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/