 Robotics / 22449
  Re: Language wiki

(...) Looks like a nice start. I have two suggestions. Several of the languages work with the standard LEGO firmware. (NQC, MindScript, LASM) It would be good to note that somewhere. Second, BricxCC is a nice piece of software that works with MOST (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Language wiki

news-gateway@lugnet.com wrote on 04/30/2004 10:05:46 AM: (...) a (...) This is not really aimed at Steve directly, but I'll take a moment to note this: Wiki is designed so that *everybody* can make changes. All you have to do is click "edit page" (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)