 Robotics / 22435
  Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)

(...) The space isn't a problem ... I try to have some space somewhere :) nanobapt (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)

Are you saying that the "comparison" could be done with a Wicki system? Or is there some other (existing, Web-based) system software that would be useful, wherein various members could log in and post information? I could probably acquire such (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)