 Robotics / 2241
Re: R/C Servo to Legos (Glueing Blocks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:27:32 GMT

Janet and Carl McIver wrote:

I use epoxy to glue on assorted pieces where I need them.  If you use
enough epoxy to fill the space completely, you can snap off the piece
and then you have a workable Lego bump impression.  What I have found
with epoxy is that the epoxy holds just a little better than Legos do
already, so just treat it like another Lego piece, and it'll be fine.

Ingenious!

Watch out Lego don't do you for copyright infringement though...

(Before a flame war ensues, that was meant to be a joke!)
--

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.