 Robotics / 22400
  mindstorms sensors question

Is there a sensor out there that: A.doesnt take up much room on my model B.doesnt cost a fortune C.isnt too picky about the lighting and D.can be used to identify when the RCX is about to bump into something If such a sensor exists, please point me (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: mindstorms sensors question

(...) Depends on what you mean by "doesn't cost a fortune". There's a couple at this site: (URL) "ultrasonic proximity detector" for $34, or the "dual infrared obstacle detector" for $24. I haven't tried them myself, but they look interesting. (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)