 Robotics / 224
  CYBERMASTERS - how it works ?

Heya all ! I wanna buy Cybermasters set. But I want to know HOW it works. Must I program this "programable brick" before and then it makes this PROGRAMED motions or can I control this model interactive for example by joystick or mouse ? Like radio (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CYBERMASTERS - how it works ?