 Robotics / 2239
Re: BASIC like programming alternatives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:26:34 GMT

Simen Svale Skogsrud skrev i meddelandet
<02c901be37bb$c81cdf60$62f0f081@bergman.mop.no>...
I really recommend Delphi. It is not Basic-like but it is in my opinion
much simpler to master than C++. It is a dialect of Pascal, not unlike good
old Turbo Pascal but with great Object Orientation similar to C++. It is
simple to import the Spirit.OCX and use it.

for more info check
http://www.inprise.com

you will probably need version 3 or 4 to use ActiveX components in a simple
manner.

No problems with Delphi 2. I think You can find a free Delphi 2 with some
computer magazines (Don't remember the names...)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm