 Robotics / 22360
    Kudos to Jin Sato —H. Mark Little
   The "Late Spring 2004" issue of "Lego Shop at Home" arrived today, and page 19 is devoted to Lego MindStorms. The "new" item on the page is "Jin Sato's LEGO MINDSTORMS: The Master's Technique", for $24.95. Way to go, Jin! (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Kudos to Jin Sato —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Congratulations Jin! Your walker designs have been a very strong motivator for me in my LEGO life. I noticed that all the Syngress Mindstorms books are listed on Pitsco's web-page. The Dark Side book is listed in the catalog, and they chose my (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)