 Robotics / 22136
  Re: Balancing robots

Gordon (...) Good descriptions but a little basic for what we're discussing here. PWM can be used to control balancing in three ways. In the two parts of the cycle, the transistors are: - on or open-circuit - on-forwards or on-backwards - (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Balancing robots

Has this link been given: (URL) file) Rich Chi Ooi's "Final Year Thesis" in mechanical engineering (U of Western Australia) on a balancing robot. Mentions Steve Hassenplug's Legway. I'm convinced that Peter is on a useful track (in that wheel (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)