 Robotics / 22123
    Re: LEGO USB IR Tower Driver Update —Juanma Barranquero
   (...) Weirdly enough, with the patch installed I can access my RCX from NQC, BricxCC and pbForth, but *not* from the standard RIS software (it hangs like it did before, on the very same precise point of the installation procedure, while executing (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO USB IR Tower Driver Update —Mike Thorn
   (...) Juanma, First question: did you have this problem before installing the patch? Second question: does just the RIS software hang or your entire computer? Third question: does the IR Tower green light come on just before whatever it is that (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO USB IR Tower Driver Update —John Hansen
   (...) Unfortunately the link Mike provided has now expired. Can we get the USB tower driver patch zip up on the LEGO.com website please? It was at (URL) the domain name registration has apparently expired. Does anyone know if the USB Tower driver (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: LEGO USB IR Tower Driver Update —Paul van Buuren
   (...) Hi John, You may want to try this link instead: (URL) also uploaded the zip file to my own server: (URL) yes, RIS now works fine on my Pentium 4 / XP machine. Hope this helps. Paul van Buuren (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego)