 Robotics / 22105
    just for you —lego-robotics
    I AM BELLO AHMED AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR IN FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN NIGERIA. I WANT TO INTRODUCE THIS BUSINESS TO YOU,THIS IS 100% RISK FREE. A DELIBRATELY OVER INVOICED MONEY IS HERE IN MY COUNTRY, NIGERIA FLOATING IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: just for you —Ralph Clark
     (...) Wow, that's brilliant! We at the Brickos newsgroup are honoured by your generous offer. Now bugger off. (20 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: just for you —Ross Crawford
   (...) You might wanna cancel this post. I guess it's a drawback of having mailing list portals. ROSCO (20 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)