 Robotics / 22079
  RIS 2.0 USB Tower freezing on XP

Yippee Windows XP Pro / Mindstorm / USB Tower freezing system problem resolved. Commenced my frustrating journey on 15th October 2003, resolved 17th January 2004 ! My system specifically - Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz (Intel D865PERL Hyperthreading (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0 USB Tower freezing on XP

(...) I posted solutions/work-arounds on the 17th: (URL) needs to be uninstalled. I've never had to choose "compatibility" mode or force 256 colors (even before the HT issue). - Rob (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)