 Robotics / 22026
  RE: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own. Read at your own risk. I think it's very important that we all understand that the educational arm (Pitsco-Dacta) and the consumer arm operate under two completely different marketing concepts. That's why the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)