 Robotics / 21984
Re: nop in NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:13:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dick Swan wrote:

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Hr4HAJ.LIy@lugnet.com...
<snipped>
Or you can just forget all that.  I ran the same test with the order
changed and the 3rd NOP of the 5 I tried was always the fastest
(regardless of which one I used).  Modifying the program to try each
of 5 different options in 10 different orders yielded these results:

A different measurement scheme gives better accuracy on the 'nop'
timing.

Doh!  Now I really feel sheepish.  Please forgive my public display of idiocy.

John Hansen