 Robotics / 21978
  Re: IR Tower and Hyperthreading

(...) It’s fairly straightforward to get your development environment setup on Linux. The homepage for the brickos project has documentation but only for debian systems. I use debian but I prefer to use the cvs version rather than the somewhat out (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IR Tower and Hyperthreading

(...) Thanks a lot for the tips. I'm will definitely use the CVS version myself. Thanks again, Jean (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)