 Robotics / 2196
  Re: Help with IR Tower with NT

DJ, I am also runing on NT 4.0 (SP3). My experience was that I had to use COM1. I tried COM2 and it didn't worked. Even it was the free port. On COM1 I had my PalmPilot. After changing both devices (COM2 now Palm and COM1 IR-Tower) it worked. Best (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help with IR Tower with NT

Thanks for the tip, Juergen - I'll try it out. dj (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)