 Robotics / 21925
Re: New Cybermasters for sale!! - last part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:38:12 GMT

My local Toys R US have reduced the price of the cybermaster set to £99
sterling.

As for the CD try getting in touch with lego support.

I have always found them extremely helpful.
They sent me the UK version of the cybermaster disk free of charge.