 Robotics / 2191
  Help with IR Tower with NT

Hi I'm having some trouble getting my MS IR Tower to work in NT40S (sp3). So far I've just used the Troubleshooter and managed to get these messages: Command sequence: Test IR Transmitter 1014, 100: OCX registered : OK 1015, 105: OCX working : OK (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help with IR Tower with NT

DJ, I am also runing on NT 4.0 (SP3). My experience was that I had to use COM1. I tried COM2 and it didn't worked. Even it was the free port. On COM1 I had my PalmPilot. After changing both devices (COM2 now Palm and COM1 IR-Tower) it worked. Best (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help with IR Tower with NT

Thanks for the tip, Juergen - I'll try it out. dj (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)