 Robotics / 21879
RE: I was thinking about bipedal walkers this morning and....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:11:03 GMT

Tinkertoys is close.  This site also has the plans:
http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases/April98/tinkertoy.walker.ssl.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Tarrabain [mailto:markt@lynx.SPAMBLOCK.net]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 12:01 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: I was thinking about bipedal walkers this morning and....

Lots of responses to my post, so I'm following up my own post
to address all of them.

A lot of people are pointing out that this has been done
before in the field of robotics, but what I was actually
asking about is if it's been done before in LEGO...

As pointed out by a couple of people, some side-to-side
weight shifting would likely be required for something like
it to work.