 Robotics / 21834
    Re: Avoiding objects —Roger Waters
   Steve, Thanks for the info! I've placed an order for the US sensor (well, a pre-order, as they say they'll be shipping orders out only around Jan.2004). They are a little expensive though, I must say. Is this sensor easy to control when programming (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)